Cement

Cement

Following successful forays into Agrochemicals, Ambey Group has diversified into cement production as a key business unit. Its group company – Laxmi Cement Udyog, targets to be amongst the largest entities in it’s market, catering typically to the captive construction sector. The company is based in Nepal with a strong marketing and supply chain structure, thus targeting to meet the growing demand of the Nepalese captive construction sector. In terms of capacities, Laxmi Cement Udyog proposes to commission a 1200 Tons/Day Plant.

The expansion plans for Cement Business of the Ambey Group are as strong as its present, with the target being garnering a 15% market share and exploration of the remaining 85% over the next 5 years.

To know more about Laxmi Cements, please use the links below.

Laxmi Cements